Thank you to each and every Baltimore community member who joined our open house events on Sept. 26 & 28 to learn more about the Frederick Douglass Tunnel (FDT) Program and meet with the Project team. We enjoyed speaking with members of the community, answering your questions about the program and gathering your input on some aspects of the FDT Program.
For those who were unable to attend, you can view the presentation slides here. With early construction activities underway and demolition of vacant properties slated to begin soon, we are committed to keeping the community up to date on upcoming construction and other project milestones.
As we promised during last week’s meetings, we will be posting answers to all questions asked during the open house events on the program website by the end of October.
📱 Follow us on social media
- Instagram: @FDTunnel
- Facebook: Frederick Douglass Tunnel Program
📧 Email us your questions (email@example.com)
Thank you again for your interest in the Frederick Douglass Tunnel Program. We’ll see you around in the community as we continue our engagement over the coming months and years!
- Luigi Rosa – Assistant Vice President, Frederick Douglass Tunnel Program
- Danelle Hunter – Senior Director, Office of Community Engagement and Outreach
- Mark Milton – Senior Director, Frederick Douglass Tunnel Program
- Leah Gatlin – Director of Real Estate, Frederick Douglass Tunnel Program