Public meeting with live streaming available on Dec. 1
The Amtrak Board of Directors will hold a public meeting on Dec. 1, 2023, at the Richmond Main Street Station, with options to attend in-person or virtually.
- The meeting will review fiscal year 2023 and provide an overview of Amtrak’s strategic priorities and annual operating plan for fiscal year 2024.
Amtrak has a website to register public participation for the meeting, either in-person or virtually. Participation will be limited. The registration deadline is Nov. 27, and advance registration is required for participation.
WHO: Amtrak Board of Directors
WHAT: Public Meeting
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 1, 2023
- 12:00 PM noon – Expo tables open
- 1:00 pm Presentations:
- Fleet Acquisition
- New Service and Corridor Expansion
- Virginia Service Expansion Plans (VPRA)
- North Carolina Service Expansion Plans (NCDOT)
- 2:30 – 4 pm Public Board Meeting
WHERE: Richmond Main Street Station; 1500 E Main St, Richmond, VA, 23219
RSVP: Register at this website by Nov. 27, 2023