Limited-time offer also includes Coach fares as low as $29
WASHINGTON – Amtrak is launching a flash sale for travelers seeking to skip the hassles of driving I-95 between the Northeast and Florida and bring their vehicle aboard the Auto Train. For a limited time, customers can experience the Auto Train in a private room for as low as $129 or Coach for as low as $29 – plus the cost of your vehicle.
A Roomette features comfortable seating, newly-upgraded bedding, pillows, towels and linens, and a dedicated attendant. An upgrade to a Bedroom offers a trip with twice the space as a Roomette as well as other added amenities. All customers in private rooms enjoy a complimentary dinner and continental breakfast onboard.
Coach class offers wide, reclining seats with ample legroom, no middle seat and a big picture window to enjoy the view. Prior to arrival, a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
These limited-time, one-way fares are available as low as:
|Limited Time Fares*||One traveler||Two travelers^|
|*Plus the cost of your vehicle
^Double occupancy required for Roomettes and Bedrooms
This offer is valid for sale Dec. 7 – Dec. 17, 2021. Valid for travel Northbound (Sanford, Fla. to Lorton, Va.) Dec. 17 – March 22, 2022 with blackout dates Dec. 28 – Jan. 3, 2022 and Feb. 25 – 28, 2022. Valid for travel Southbound (Lorton, Va. to Sanford, Fla.) Dec. 17 – June 30, 2022 with blackout dates Dec. 20 – Jan. 16, 2022, Jan. 26 – Feb. 1, 2022, and Feb. 25 – March 1, 2022. Reservations must be made at least three days prior to departure. Other terms and conditions apply. To learn more, visit Amtrak.com/AutoTrainSale.
The Amtrak Auto Train offers daily, non-stop service between Lorton, Va. (near Washington, D.C.), and Sanford, Fla. (near Orlando). Customers can skip I-95 and travel with their vehicles, including cars, vans, SUVs, motorcycles and even small boats or jet-skis. This is the only such service in the U.S. and eliminates nearly 900 miles of driving between the Northeast and Florida.
While traveling, customers can feel confident with the following safety measures Amtrak has implemented under the guidance of a medical director and partnership with George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health:
- Face coverings: Federal law requires all customers and employees to wear a mask at all times while onboard trains and in stations, regardless of vaccination status or state or local laws. Refusing to wear a mask is a violation of federal law; passengers may be subject to penalties under federal law, denied boarding, removed from the train and banned from future travel in the event of noncompliance.
- Air Quality: Customers can travel with extra confidence knowing all our trains are equipped with onboard filtration systems with a fresh air exchange rate every four to five minutes.
- Real-time seat availability: When searching for travel, the percentage of seats sold displays next to each trip option and adjusts as more reservations are made, which gives customers the opportunity to book a train that is less crowded. If capacity exceeds comfort levels, customers can change their ticket without incurring a fee (a fare difference may apply).
- Fee waivers: Amtrak is waiving all change fees for reservations made by Jan. 4, 2022.
- Amtrak app: The Amtrak app makes contact-free travel easy. Customers can book, board, check train status and access information from the convenience and safety of a mobile device. Amtrak encourages boarding with eTickets, which conductors scan from the app.