Schedules in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri Restored
UPDATED Sept. 6, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. CT
|Business hours: Amtrak Media Relations, Chicago 312 544.5390|
After hours, weekends & holidays: 800 562.1904
Amtrak MidwestSM network service modifications were made due to reduced travel demand during the COVID-19 pandemic were in partnership with the Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri state transportation departments, from March 13, 2020 and ending Sept, 6, 2021.
- Chicago-St. Louis corridor service by Lincoln Service Trains 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 & 307 restored effective July 19, 2021, and Texas Eagle Trains 21/421 & 22/422 restored to daily service the week of May 24, 2021.
- Chicago-Milwaukee corridor Hiawatha Service, effective May 24, 2021, include regular weekday schedule of seven round-trips, with an additional Chicago departure on Friday night; the Saturday schedule of seven departures from Milwaukee and six from Chicago; and the Sunday schedule of six round-trips. Reservations required except for holders of Hiawatha Multi-Ride Tickets, who use the RideReserve program to confirm their travel. Hiawatha peak fare surcharge suspended.
- Chicago-Carbondale corridor service by lllini and Saluki Trains 390, 391, 392 & 393 restored effective July 19, 2021, and City of New Orleans Trains 58 & 59 restored to daily service the week of May 31, 2021.
- Chicago-Macomb-Quincy corridor service by Illinois Zephyr and Carl Sandburg Trains 380, 381, 382 & 383 restored effective on July 19, 2021.
- Chicago-Detroit-Pontiac corridor service by Wolverine Service Trains 350 & 351 and Trains 354 & 355 restored July 19, 2021, Wolverine Service Trains 352 & 353 restored effective Sept. 7, 2021.
- Chicago-Holland-Grand Rapids daily service by Pere Marquette Trains 370 & 371 was restored on June 29 & 30, 2020.
- Kansas City-Jefferson City-St. Louis corridor service by Missouri River Runner Trains 311, 313, 314 & 316 restored effective July 19, 2021.
- Chicago-East Lansing-Port Huron daily service by Blue Water Trains 364 & 365 was maintained.
Anyone planning to travel should check their train status on Amtrak.com or our smartphone apps prior to departing, allow extra time to get to the station and be extremely careful in stations and on platforms. To be notified of service disruptions, follow @AmtrakAlerts on Twitter.
Subscribe to automated email or text message notifications if Amtrak trains are behind schedule at specific stations. Notifications can be given for up to six trains and stations by either text or email and delivered when you choose – on a single day, every day, or just certain days of the week. Create a subscription at Amtrak.com/DelayAlerts.
Amtrak regrets any inconvenience. This information is correct as of the above time and date. Information is subject to change as conditions warrant.