Travel on the Pacific Surfliner for less and take advantage of limited-time savings on Disneyland® Resort theme park admission through September 3, 2018
ANAHEIM, Calif. – This summer, travel for less on the Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® and enjoy limited-time savings on Disneyland® Resort theme park admission to experience Pixar Fest through September 3, 2018. The Pacific Surfliner train travels to Southern California’s top destinations including Anaheim, the gateway to the Happiest Place on Earth.
Special offers on Pacific Surfliner travel and Disneyland® Resort theme park admission include:
- Save 5% on Disneyland® Resort theme park admission: Use your Amtrak reservation number to unlock special savings at PacificSurfliner.com/Disney
- Save 15% or more on train travel: Seniors, students, and passengers with disabilities save 15% on train travel with California Everyday Discounts. Kids (ages 2-12) ride half-price with a paid adult. Ages 2 and younger ride free.
“We are committed to enhancing connectivity in the communities we serve and are excited to offer savings not only on train travel, but also on a quintessential SoCal summer experience,” said Bryan MacDonald, chairman of the Los Angeles – San Diego – San Luis Obispo Rail Corridor Agency, which oversees the Pacific Surfliner service. “Through this partnership, we hope to enhance the journey for those traveling to the Disneyland® Resort theme park, while also providing added value to our existing Pacific Surfliner customers.”
Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) provides a convenient connection from the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) to the Disneyland® Resort, free when you present a valid Pacific Surfliner train ticket. Passengers can travel to ARTIC on the Pacific Surfliner from multiple points throughout Southern California, including San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo.
- Visit PacificSurfliner.com/Disney and use your train reservation number from a recent or upcoming trip to unlock a 5% savings on Disneyland Resort theme park admission through September 3, 2018. The offer includes savings on one-day and two-day tickets.
- The following discounts are available for Pacific Surfliner trips booked online, by phone, and at staffed Amtrak stations:
- Kids Ride 50% Off: One child (ages 2-12) rides half-price with a paid adult. Ages 2 and younger ride free. No promo code is needed.
- Seniors Save 15%: Travelers ages 62 and older receive a 15% discount on the regular adult fare with promo code
- Passengers with Disabilities save 15%: Adult passengers with a disability receive a 15% discount on the regular adult fare with promo code
- Students Save 15%: Students ages 13-25 with a valid student ID are eligible for 15% off the regular adult fare with promo code
For more information and for complete offer details visit PacificSurfliner.com/Disney.
For More Information
- Amtrak Contact
- The ACE Agency
About the Pacific Surfliner
The Pacific Surfliner travels along a 351-mile coastal rail route through San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties, serving 29 stations. It is the busiest state-supported intercity passenger rail route in the United States with 24 daily trains and annual ridership of nearly 3 million. To learn more and plan a trip, visit PacificSurfliner.com, like Pacific Surfliner on Facebook, or @PacSurfliners on Twitter.
About the LOSSAN Rail Corridor Agency
The Los Angeles – San Diego – San Luis Obispo (LOSSAN) Rail Corridor Agency is a joint powers authority composed of rail owners, operators and planning agencies along the entire LOSSAN rail corridor. In addition to working to improve passenger rail ridership, revenue, on-time performance, operational flexibility, and safety, the LOSSAN Agency assumed management responsibility for the Pacific Surfliner service in July 2015, following the execution of an interagency transfer agreement with the state of California. For more information, visit lossan.org.
Amtrak offers a more comfortable and convenient travel experience with free Wi-Fi on most trains, plenty of leg room and no middle seat. With our state and commuter partners, we move people, the economy and the nation forward, carrying more than 30 million Amtrak customers for each of the past seven years. Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily, connecting more than 500 destinations in 46 states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian Provinces, and reaches 400 additional destinations via connecting bus routes. Learn more at Amtrak.com.